Every international student who wishes to study in a Canada based institute requires a specific type of permit. This permit is known as Study Visa. We can help you explore different options to study in Canada. Spouse of a Canadian Study visa holder can obtain a open work permit. We can help your spouse to obtain open work permit that matches the duration of your study permit.